Wheat Ridge, CO – Kum & Go opened the doors Thursday, February 18 to its newest store in Wheat Ridge, CO, at 3432 Clear Creek Drive in Clear Creek Crossing. The nearly 6,000 square foot store will focus on fresh food and features a variety of unique offerings. A key feature of the store is an expanded and open food preparation area that customers can see from the moment they enter. Other features include:
- Elevated food experience with Kum & Go’s “Go Fresh Market”
- Open kitchen layout, clear aisles and easy-to-navigate zones
- Indoor seating area with dining tables and counter height stools
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and charging stations for customers
- Designed using energy efficient and sustainable practices
About Kum & Go
For over 60 years, Kum & Go has been dedicated to the communities it serves, sharing 10 percent of its profits with charitable causes. For four generations the family-owned convenience store chain has focused on providing exceptional service and delivering more than customers expect. Established in Hampton, Iowa, in 1959, the chain has since grown to employ nearly 5,000 associates in 400 stores in 11 states: Iowa, Arkansas, Colorado, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota and Wyoming.